We continue to deal with longer than expected delays with some of our shipping carriers: especially USPS. Here's a few changes we've implemented to get our shipments to you as fast as possible:
- Most orders are now being shipped via UPS Ground
- Here's a map to show you how long it should take your order to get to you:
- Because of unexpected delays by the carriers, we encourage you to order as far ahead of time as possible. We will not be issuing any refunds due to delays beyond our control
- While every effort is made to ship out all order same-day, we may receive more orders than our warehouse can handle. Orders are being prioritized in the order they are placed
- We are working to have contact-less pickup available this week (before Mother's Day) at our warehouse in Vernon, CA (outside of Downtown Los Angeles). I'll send out an update as soon as we are ready with the steps in place to make ordering easy. Along with the best setup for the health and safety of our warehouse staff and our customers.